Sunday, March 16, 2014

Which Quarterback has the most playoff touchdown passes?

When Tableau announced that March is going to be Sports Viz month, I first saw the news and thought to myself that I am going to take a pass on this one, as I am not much of a sports fan. Then being a Tableau fan and with a few viz’s in my bag, I embarked on the journey to create my first Sports Viz.

During my search, I came across lot of websites that listed out NFL quarterbacks passing touchdowns in regular season, but did not see sites that can show touchdown passes during the playoff season. While browsing through these sites my Tableau bulb went off and I decided to create a viz of quarterbacks touchdown passes during the playoff games.

Using sports data from sports-reference.com, below is my sports viz about “Which Quarterback has the most playoff touchdown passes?

I would like to thank sports-reference.com without which this viz would not have been possible. Also, I like to thank ESPN.com and Google/images for quarterback pictures.

Enjoy my Sports Viz ! #Tableau #IronViz


No comments:

Post a Comment